Skin redness tiny veins and brown blotches develop on the skin as a result of aging, sun exposure and sun damage .
Removal of the blotches give a more youthful appearance to the skin and can be achieved by Intense Pulsed Light Technology (IPL) .
WHAT IS IPL TREATMENT
- IPL uses a focused beam of light to selectively target brown pigment or red cells this causes the therapeutic effect.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED
- Any parts of the face, neck decollete with skin redness tiny veins or brown spots
WHAT DOES TREATMENT FEEL LIKE
- When the pulse of the light is delivered client will experience a mild pinching or stinging sensation. Pain medication is typically not required.
HOW LONG WILL THE TREATMENT TAKE
- The procedure may take a few minutes to half an hour depending on the size of the area treated.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED
- One to six treatments are usually sufficient to see results . Additional treatments may be recommended especially for excessively sun damaged skin.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE TREATMENT
- Immediately following treatment brown spots will start to darken and your skin appears slightly red. The treated area may be slightly swollen. This typically lasts a few hours and possibly a day or longer. Make up can be applied to cover the redness.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS
- Within one to three weeks the darken spots will flake off and fade . Diffuse redness or tiny veins will decrease and your mottled complexion will improve.
WILL THE SPOTS AND REDNESS REAPPEAR.
- New brown spots ,veins and diffuse redness may appear with new sun damage however they too can be treated. Remember to always apply broad spectrum sunscreen when outdoors to minimise sun damage and the appearance of new Brown spots and diffuse Redness
- FIRST TREATMENT WILL BE $100.00 COURSE OF TREATMENT WILL BE DISCUSSED ON YOUR CONSULTATION
- COURSE OF TREATMENTS ESSENTIAL FOR RESULTS